Monday, July 12, 2010

hello love.

woohoo! it's Monday!

hope that you really have a chance to enjoy your week, and that you can get into the groove quickly. this morning i spent some time at my church doing Vacation Bible Adventures. i get to be on the skit team and tell the stories, which i LOVE doing... it's really fun for me to volunteer doing something that i love and am good at.

well, today the cards i'm bringing you are *almost* one layer cards. which, if you've been following me, is NOT very normal for me. these feature only a few stamps, but i really love how they turned out :D

first off, the lined background stamp was inked up in two different shades of blue, and come from Impress Rubber Stamps. the floral stamp and the sentiments do as well. did you notice along the crease of the card the little bows i made? i bought some crochet thread from Walmart and used it to add a little extra touch to these soft cards :D

okay, these next 4 cards measure about 3"x3" and are SUPER easy to make. they use kraft paper as the base, Sassafras felt stickers, and a Heidi Grace sentiment.


don't they just make you smile? i just love them :D

okay, i'm off to the chiropractor and to take a nap, and to maybe hit up my craft studio later on. oh, and i might even make a trip to the library for some new summer reading and/ or a DVD or two :D

thanks for stopping by and leaving your sweet comments... i LOVE reading them!!

3 comments:

Kim Wilson said...

Oh Ginny I LOVE these cards!!! Too cute! Especially the felties, those are adorable! Thank you for the comment btw! I hadnt seen that you live in Puyallup, I have a cousin who lives there :)

Cecelia said...

I really like those doily cards - they're not your usual style, I know, but they're very pretty and appropriate for a lot of different occasions. And the mini cards are super cute!

~amy~ said...

dang girl..you've been busy....love today's cards...a ton!!!!! I gotta use my doilies...did I spell that right...darn comment box should have spell check...LOVE the sweet sassy cards....cute, cute, cute!!!