Tuesday, July 13, 2010

happy bday + CPS #175

whew, quick post today.

first off, i would like to wish a fellow blogger, and great personal crafting friend, Paulina, a happy birthday! she's an awesome girly, and i love her constant inspiration and sense of style. heck i even love her spontaneity :D

you should hop over to her blog and leave her some love today as she turns ...well, i'll let her tell you ;) hehe

okay, now to the card. here's the sketch, with the gallery to be found HERE:


and my old fashioned, girly card...


i had a really fun time with this card. more Hambly frame overlay for this, PTI buttons, wrinkle ribbon, a rosebud, Graphic 45 patterned paper and die cut paper shape, DCWV brown flocked silhouette paper, and then brown AC ribbon ruffled around the back of the Graphic 45 lady in pink :D

thanks for stopping by--i've been loving reading all your comments, they cheer me up so much :D

2 comments:

Cecelia said...

I'm not sure about this card, but I think that's mostly because I can't tell in the photo whether that background is black or brown. Brown = thumbs up, and black not so much. I do like the peach, and that you're trying new things with vintage. *grin*

Amy C said...

Great vintage card!! I am loving the crinkly ribbon.

Hugs,
Amy ♥