let's see what i've done:
- started spring break on friday afternoon *yahoo!*
- DIDN'T coach any water polo on friday after school *DOUBLE YAHOO!*
- hosted an egg coloring party which was as i'd say, a HUGE success on friday night... first real party at the apt.
- slept in late on saturday, went to my parent's house and had some yummy breakfast
- colored more eggs (yes, more. this time with my mom)
- had some KRISPY KREME donuts! AHHHH! i LOVE them. you see, i think this might be a downfall for me... i live RIGHT next to a KK place... and they're so cheap and delicious. i will have to resist a LOT.
- met AMY at Jo-Anns to give her some Sassafras goodies that we split up :D sooo fun and awesome--i'm so lucky to have met/ talked with her. (and WHY did i not get a picture with her? grrr...)
- saw my friend's baby AGAIN (he's so cute!) and took her daughters to the library. we checked out some Bill Peet books that my sister Cecelia featured a while back on her blog, and also some Fancy Nancy books... can't go wrong with those, can you?
- had chile relleno casserole (oh how i LOVE that dish... will have to steal and make the recipe myself) YUM
- went to ANOTHER party that night... ate TONS of fruit, enjoyed friends and fellowship--stayed late.
- slept through my alarm on Sunday, so went to 2nd Easter service and listened to a great sermon. thanks Pastor!
- after church went to ANOTHER party at a family friends... they have 10 kids and are just so real and down to earth--can't even imagine :D
- ATE WAY TOO MUCH
- took a nap at said friends house
- went home
- finished one decoration for the wall
- watched a new suspense movie
- went to bed
- SLEPT UNTIL 12pm!!!!
anyway, my cards were super fun to make, and i made them within a batch of cards... flowers, MM little blue flower, carolyn gavin epoxy sticker, bigger Prima flowers, MM/ DCWV/ WRMK paper, PTI sentiment, and some cricut cuts. ah, some bling there too :D
anyway, i think tonight's dinner is going to be Costco style... so cheap yet yummy :D
thanks for stopping by, and have a lovely Monday!