Sunday, July 5, 2009

some Cricut cards...

here are some fun cards for a fun weekend! i hope you all enjoyed your respective celebrations for the 4th of July (or otherwise, just your weekend!) i did something different but good for the 4th. i ended up going to a camp (like a regular day/ week camp) that was holding an event/ fireworks. they had inflatables set up (like obstacle courses, "King of the Hill" games, and ball houses) and some go-karts along with a rock climbing wall, swim pool, bbq, live music, face painting, and just plain fun. it only cost $5 a car to get in, and it was a low key experience with friends and family... think we'll definitely do it again!

the little green card above is a mini--not even 3" i think. the birdie is a cute stamp i colored in a new color (hehe, green!), and a small corner deco. cut from my Cricut along with a Prima flower. SUPER simple :D


this next card is super elegant--a damask stamp from Impress, a butterfly from Martha Stewarts punches, and some Cricut cuts again with the scalloped circle using my Wild Card cartridge. i even did some paper piercing with a template my friend Paulina gave me for my bday for the butterfly trail. then there's a cute little jewel in the middle.

just some all occasion cards for your enjoyment :D i'm off to make some more, so thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

celi.a said...

the green card is adorable, but OH MY WORD the classy black and pink card rocks my socks off!!!

these are awesome. keep creating!

..::Paulina::.. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
..::Paulina::.. said...

With all of your recent posts, I'm starting to feel like I am neglecting my blog. Oh wait...I am! I wish I had time to update as much as you do!

BTW: the black card is too cute for words!

Heidi Van Laar said...

These are darling! I love the monochromatic green on the first one and the black and white with just a pop of color on the second is fabulous!

(-: Heidi