Sunday, July 5, 2009

some Cricut cards...

here are some fun cards for a fun weekend! i hope you all enjoyed your respective celebrations for the 4th of July (or otherwise, just your weekend!) i did something different but good for the 4th. i ended up going to a camp (like a regular day/ week camp) that was holding an event/ fireworks. they had inflatables set up (like obstacle courses, "King of the Hill" games, and ball houses) and some go-karts along with a rock climbing wall, swim pool, bbq, live music, face painting, and just plain fun. it only cost $5 a car to get in, and it was a low key experience with friends and family... think we'll definitely do it again!

the little green card above is a mini--not even 3" i think. the birdie is a cute stamp i colored in a new color (hehe, green!), and a small corner deco. cut from my Cricut along with a Prima flower. SUPER simple :D


this next card is super elegant--a damask stamp from Impress, a butterfly from Martha Stewarts punches, and some Cricut cuts again with the scalloped circle using my Wild Card cartridge. i even did some paper piercing with a template my friend Paulina gave me for my bday for the butterfly trail. then there's a cute little jewel in the middle.

just some all occasion cards for your enjoyment :D i'm off to make some more, so thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Cecelia said...

the green card is adorable, but OH MY WORD the classy black and pink card rocks my socks off!!!

these are awesome. keep creating!

Paulina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paulina said...

With all of your recent posts, I'm starting to feel like I am neglecting my blog. Oh wait...I am! I wish I had time to update as much as you do!

BTW: the black card is too cute for words!

Unknown said...

These are darling! I love the monochromatic green on the first one and the black and white with just a pop of color on the second is fabulous!

(-: Heidi