Saturday, January 3, 2009

2 sketches 4 you, laura's #16





hope everyone had some safe and enjoyable holidays! i know that Christmas at our house was great--i was so blessed by friends and family members alike--thank you all! new year's wasn't bad either, i got to see many family friends and ring in 2009 with my sister, Cecelia!

i've been checking the 2sketches4you blog ever since i first visited it, and this week i've been tossing around Laura's sketch in my head. i finally got my card completed tonight... it's been such a busy week. unfortunately, part of my stamping smudged onto the background, but i'm posting anyway. better luck next time. anyway, part of my Christmas gifts included craft supplies, so i look forward to using those in future projects!

happy viewing, and thanks for all the great comments :)

5 comments:

Lou Sims said...

Loving this card and that gorgeous big bow. I wish I could tie them so professionally. I use knots instead ! !

Laura Davis said...

This is just beautiful! I love the big bow & the colors are divine:) Thanks for playing!
Laura

Paulina said...

This card is fabulous! The colors are fantastic, and I love the bow! Great job, Ginny!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, beautiful card! I love the colors and your layered flower!

sunshinecardsandjewelry said...

Beautiful card just beautiful. I looked at some of your other cards too just beautiful