Thursday, September 17, 2009

u r a nut!

okay, two things. first, i LOVE my lightbox! i'm still working on the angles and the light exposure, but i think that my photos will be better :D yay! i'll have to take a picture of the outside of my box sometime... it's funny looking, hehe!


second, can you understand the sentiment? like, if i hadn't posted in the title, "u r a nut," would you have understood the words/ pictures? cuz 3/4 of my family *did*, but there was 1/4 that didn't "get it."
i used the wonderful sketch by Kazan over at 2sketches4you. always lovely, always inspiring. i think i'll be taking this sketch along with me to a crop i'm going to this weekend... fun stuff, eh?
i used the DCWV Green Stack, some chipboard alphas, kraft, some AC satin woodgrain ribbon, PTI button, and a new $1 stamp i got from Michael's. oooh, and the flourishes are stamped and glittered with Martha Stewart glitter i won at an Impress Stamp night--door prize, baby! :D they're having another one on Oct 24th if you'll be around the Tukwila, WA area around then you should totally check it out. i loved my first one, and i can't wait for my second time!
anyway, thanks for looking, and have a GREAT weekend!

5 comments:

Amy C said...

I great job with the sketch Ginny!! I love the stamped and glittered flourishes. I think I would have figured out the sentiment on the card without your title (or been really close). ;) Have fun at your crop!!

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card Ginny!!!! Great job on the 2s4y sketch!!!! I love the green stack!

I had so much fun meeting paulina and hope to join you ladies at Impress :)

I soooo can't wait to have fun with my cuttlebug this weekend!!!

happy friday!!

Teamjes said...

Love this, it so beautiful whit all the colors and everything else ♥

Unknown said...

tooo cute - love the acorn :)
Thanks for playing
:) Kazan

Unknown said...

SO cute! And yes, I totally get it! LOVE that woodgrain ribbon!

(-: Heidi