Sunday, September 13, 2009

my sister's cards!

haha, my family is funny. you should know that if you read along with my blog... but my sister, Cecelia, she is a special kind of funny. i love her. she is my best friend. and she makes me laugh a lot.

but, she recently wrote a blog post about crafting/ card making. i laughed so hard (to myself, because i read it later at night when my family was already snugly tucked into their beds), i couldn't resist. go visit her post entitled, she made me do it! (in reference to myself of course! :D) and see for yourself. plus, her cards are pretty stinking cute, don't you think?

2 comments:

Cecelia said...

Awwwwww. You are so cute! And thank you. I like to make you laugh. It's my pleasure entirely. ;-)

Leah l'Orange said...

i agree that they turned out great! you and P are a great influence! :)