- thursday. one of the best days of the week in my opinion. you only have one more day of school, and you can start to anticipate the weekend. plus, it's a great day.
- one more day until the scrapping weekend with Shawna.
- the day i use my new light box (made by me! and Cecelia) on a card i made for 2S4Y
- my swim team's first swim meet... with 4 girls. woohoo (*note: sarcasm* we have a super small team and will lose all our meets. it's hard on the girls, but hard on me, the coach, too.)
- a quiz day at school! yay, less work!
- a day to hear AMAZING singing at the swim meet... our national anthem singer has a voice to *SWOON* over. ah, my heart is melting just thinking about his voice... ;)
- a day to be thankful
yay, so there's a lot of things to be thankful about, and so i thought i'd post this in relation to the above reasons. this is one of the last cards i took photos of without my lightbox... some cards from bygones will have this same brick background, but the new ones will have some better lighting, etc once i figure out all the kinks.
it's a basic card, ribbon, button, paper... but i love how simple it is and the "cuteness" of it.
thanks for looking, and check back tomorrow, for it is THURSDAY!