Tuesday, August 18, 2009

you light up my life...


here's a sweet card... :D kraft paper, some Bazzil pink dotted cardstock, stitched ribbon, Cricut scalloped square, a little glitter bling (DeNami Design), and a couple stamps from Impress...


i love that little sentiment, "you light up my life," don't you? it's kind of an all occasion card, but almost 100% likely for a girl... don't know many guys who'd like this one--hehe! i don't normally stamp in brown, and you can tell the middle of the chandelier didn't get inked all the way. i've done better images since, but oh well. you win some, you lose some. :D

thanks for looking and leaving your lovely comments, they make me smile, or shall i say,
"You light up my life..."

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very nice card!!! tfs!!

Cecelia said...

Gorgemous! Yes, I did just make up that frabjous word! This card is simple and classy and just...CUTE!