Have you missed me? I’ve been gone too long, I know that. I just want you to know that I love posting on here whenever I can, and I love reading your feedback and comments on whatever I make and share. You’re all so encouraging.
The blog has been 'shafted' lately because I haven't had a few necessary things for it to BE updated.
A) time (because I haven't had much lately, things like the blog get put on the back burner when you have school to teach, a water polo team to coach, and 3 chiropractor appts. a week... then there's church, small group... you get the picture :D)B) no internet at home (this makes scheduling and posting to a blog very difficult, especially when you can't post at work either... library trips become essential, but hard to work into a busy schedule when 'A' is already an issue)C) motivation (let's face it, I haven't made a whole bunch of cards since I went on a scrapbooking retreat before my bday [which was, btw, AWESOME] so yeah. Sorry!)
Anyway, enough with the excuses... let's get on to the other part of this post--some ramblings about me/ random things. Kind of like the stuff I posted HERE a while ago. Just, you know, for fun.
- May is an awesome month—it’s my birthday month, it’s a great month to be teaching school because of all the shortened weeks, and it’s a GREAT month to watch new movies. Somehow, with summer coming up, and directors wanting to have a blockbuster hit, there seem to be tons more good movies to see… like, I’ve already seen the movie Iron Man 2, and I know that it’s going to be a *HUGE* hit. Then there's so many new chick flicks, action movies, and just plain suspenseful films that I want to see...
- I've been finding out that my local library has a WONDERFUL selection of DVDs and movies, and it's been addicting to browse the changing collection.
- I won a radio contest (just needed to call in to win a CD and a chance to win some concert tickets) and I NEVER win stuff like that.
- I stay up late reading good books when I should be sleeping.
- I like going fast in my car, but I haven't seen how fast my current car can go (have you found that out? Just curious :D)
- I sleep with the bedroom window open ALL the time. LITERALLY. And I have a fan going... I like the noise and the forced 'coldness' of my room so that I can cuddle up in my blankets like a butterfly in its cocoon.
- I fold my t-shirts, tank tops, and blouses a certain way... like the stores do. I hate creases down the center of my shirt, I think it's sloppy...
- I haven't been to bed before 11pm any night for the last two weeks... horrible, huh? Looks like tonight won't be much different...
- I like to wash my car. I like it nice, shiny, and clean :D I've gone to the 'self-wash' car wash place two days in a row because I didn't quite get it right the first time... hehe!
- I just got myself a new computer--an Apple MacBook. Look at it! Isn't it pretty?
Thanks for stopping by! XOXO