Tuesday, August 10, 2010

summer play & birthday blessings!

well, i know that back to school is coming up fast... eek! don't let me think about it too much. i've already been into my classroom several times this summer, and it's creeping up too quickly for my liking.

one way to prolong the vacation days is to make summery cards! here i have a few that are similar to the one i made last week... lots of layered goodies (brads, buttons, chippies, flowers, etc) that make it a happy fun project :D

this first one with 'play' as the sentiment has some of my new fav. ribbon on it... May Arts :D such fun stuff in the perfect color combo too!!


and then here comes a different color scheme... but the paper still comes from WeRMemoryKeepers (the patterned paper from above and below) and most of the embellishments come from the same companies i used for the 1st card. spy that fabby ribbon again? :D


the 'blessings, you're so sweet' card went postal to my brother Lincoln who just turned 22 last week... he's over in PA, and i miss him a lot sometimes. back last year he was in a video production class and he acted in this music video that CRACKS me UP! every time i watch it. so check it out HERE if you're interested :D

and this last card has basically the same stuff, except i must have had a flower fetish at the time because i LOADED this baby up with tonnnns! of the petaled variety :D

well, it's a quick one... thanks for stopping by, and for all your lovely comments. i love hearing even what your favorite colors were in my cards (i aim to please!) xoxox and take care!

1 comment:

Karen B. said...

I don't know how you do it. Make these creations looks so wonderfully composed with all those bright colors. I love it. Such inspiration.