Friday, October 23, 2009

sei sweetness

ok, quick post. here's a new card that works for the Moxie Fab World challenge--use ruffles on your card. i re-discovered this FABULOUS ribbon in my drawers that i got ages ago but never used 'cuz i liked it so much and 'cuz i'm a hoarder. it's velvet, wavy, AND ruched/ ruffled. perfect, no?!
i used some excellent SEI patterned paper here from the "poppy" line, and i just love the mettalic gleam to the leaves on the flowers, agreed? oh, and the buttons from my stash are threaded with beads and wire before adhering.

this card could work for a get well or sympathy note--nothing too flashy or garish, right??

oh, in other news, tomorrow night is the night i go to Impress for stamping with my friends--super excited to see all of them and break out some awesomeness. and let's not forget how nice it will be to talk about stamping with people who understand the love/ creativity. seriously, only ONE of my coworkers (all teachers) scrapbooks. i mean, seriously? she doesn't even make cards anymore. so anyway, going to this will be a LOT of fun.

thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great weekend :D

5 comments:

Amy C said...

I love the colors and papers you used for this card Ginny. That ribbon is fabulous...perfect for the Moxie Fab challenge. Have fun tomorrow night!!

Hugs,
Amy ♥

~amy~ said...

wooo hooo for hoarding because if you didn't hoard that excellent ribbon you wouldn't have it on this awesome SEI-licious card to enter in the MFW challenge!

I don't have anyone that I work with that is paper crafty..sigh..one of my former co-workers is crafty..thanks to me, I enabled her..LOL..but not even remotely hard core like I am...

Unknown said...

Ooh, yum! Those papers are gorgeous and I love that fabby piece of velvet ric-rac!

(-: Heidi

Cecelia said...

The hoarding thing = totally true. You crazy kid, you. :) Love the card (especially the color combo)!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Ginny! Thanks again for entering the Moxie Fab World challenge! :)