Sunday, February 22, 2009

kwerners color inspiration #42


so here i find myself happily postng a few cards i made last night even though they were past the deadline for Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration. i had gotten home from a sleepover and was ready to create, and i was busily working when my parents, Joey, and his guy friends came home. they'd just come from Mossyrock where they were shooting the various pistols, rifles, and semi-automatics that they had acquired. my dad had just gotten a new pistol, and brother got a new rifle. so i unfortunately was left out of the gun fun (seriously, shooting's a blast if you've never tried) and was bombarded with a lot of news and excitement all in the middle of my work time. well, when i had finished catching up with everyone, it was past the deadline... *TEAR*

BUT! to make a long story shorter: my friend, Paulina, told me that the deadline had been extended, so of course, here we are.



i think i like the first card better just by virtue of the flower, and the fact that i wasn't too sure what to do with the chipboard piece that i'd gotten out. maybe you have some suggestions on how to use a piece like that?

3 comments:

Paulina said...

I like the "Thinking of You" stamp, and of course the scallops! Thanks to you I had to buy the Fiskars punch! :p I'm LOVING it!

Unknown said...

your interpretation of this challenge is gorgeous. Love your work
Hugs
Kazan

Leonie said...

Oh, very nice